About Resolys Bio, Inc.

Headquartered in Delanson, NY, Resolys Bio, Inc., a Delaware Corporation, (“Resolys” or the “Company”) is a privately held pharmaceutical Company formed in 2016 by Beech Tree Labs, Inc.  (“Beech Tree Labs”) to commercialize two pharmaceutical products that it developed– oxidized streptolysin O (“oSLO”) and a proprietary multi-component compound (“MCC”).  These products utilize cellular signaling to impact several medical conditions.  oSLO modulates, and in some cases reverses, the symptoms associated with chronic traumatic brain injury (“cTBI”).  MCC can ameliorate pain and fatigue of patients with a form of joint hypermobility called hypermobile Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (“hEDS”) The Company’s leadership includes a number of current and former biotech CEOs and embodies over 150 years of combined experience in building successful enterprises.

 The Company’s principal strategic focus is oSLO for chronic TBI, a condition which can be described as concussions that have not completely healed.  The CDC estimates there are about 2.8 million TBIs each year – mostly from falls and automobile accidents – and about 60% of them completely recover within a year.  The remaining 40% – more than one million people per year – suffer ongoing cognition, motor, memory, mood and/or personality deficits that define this condition.  These one million new cases of chronic TBI are more than all the newly diagnosed cases of breast, prostate, colon, and lung cancer combined.  By our estimate, the pool of US citizens who continue to suffer from chronic TBI exceeds ten million people.  There are no pharmaceuticals approved by the FDA to treat this condition.

MCC is designed to reduce the painful and debilitating dislocations of joints in patients with hEDS which is a connective tissue disorder caused by defects in a person’s collagen.  Although it is thought to be a condition of genetic origin, the exact cause is unknown, and there are no known pharmaceutical treatments.  The Company estimates the annual potential market for utilizing MCC in the treatment of hEDS is between $300 million and $1 billion worldwide.

© Resolys Bio, Inc.